School districts with full membership in the Blackstone Valley Education Foundation are invited to encourage their teachers, counselors, and administration to submit proposals annually for our School Grants Program. These grants fund innovative educators, school programs, courses, and projects.
The BVEF School Grant Program is made possible by contributions from local businesses that have a strong commitment to local education and to the mission of the Blackstone Valley Education Foundation. Without their support, these grants would not be possible.
School Grant Sponsors will benefit from:
- Custom naming of a school grant
- Collaboratively developing school grant application priorities
- A Donor Spotlight
- Logo attachment to all applicable School Grant forms and communication
- Business Sponsor highlight in any newspaper or electronic media coverage
- Public Recognition & Invitation to our Annual Business & Education Forum
- Priority placement at our Jobs & Career Fair
- Social Media visibility
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your custom sponsor needs and how we can best serve you. Please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Erika Baum at firstname.lastname@example.org