Art in the Valley fosters an appreciation of art and culture by showcasing art curriculum highlighting necessary skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and inventiveness that help to shape future careers.
A two day show bringing communities together where approximately 400 student artists in grades K-8, representing over 30 schools, display a wide variety of art. Well over 1,000 parents, friends, and community members attend each year.
The Art is the Valley Sponsor will benefit from:
- A Donor Spotlight
- Logo attachment to all Art in the Valley communication
- Business Sponsor highlight in any newspaper or electronic media coverage
- Public Recognition & Invitation to our annual Business & Education Forum
- Social Media visibility
- Priority placement at our Jobs & Career Fair
- Custom advertisement opportunities at the event reaching over 1,000 attendees
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your custom sponsor needs and how we can best serve you. Please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Erika Baum at firstname.lastname@example.org